Gain Bolic 6000
Are you fed up with huge quantities of food? A massive amount of calories is a real challenge? Is it getting harder to keep your daily energy balance? Olimp Gain Bolic 6000 is coming to the rescue! It is a protein-carbohydrate supplement that in an easy and convenient way will allow you to supplement your daily diet with a large portion of nutritious calories. By choosing the Olimp Sport Nutrition gainer, you can be sure that your work at training sessions and in the kitchen will not be wasted! The dietary supplement created by specialists of the Olimp Laboratories pharmaceutical company is more than just a promise. It is high-quality raw materials, innovative technology, an experienced group of scientists and their extensive knowledge, advanced and modern laboratories. It is the foundation of real effects, as well as a simple way to achieve what previously seemed beyond your reach!
Choosing Olimp Gain Bolic 6000 by Olimp Sport Nutrition you get:
- a formula enriched with creatine and taurine
- three sources of protein (without plant-based proteins!) which will allow the growth and maintenance of the muscle mass
- no unnecessary additives in the form of wheat protein
- a mixture of dextrose and maltodextrins with various absorption kinetics, providing energy
- help in easier muscle mass building (due to the content of protein) and supplementation of your daily calories intake
take 1-2 portions daily – between meals and/ or approx. 1 hour before and/ or after training. Add 1 portion (100 g = 2 scoops) to 170 ml1 of water. Consume directly after preparation. An increase of weight may happen.
Not suitable for children and young people. Not suitable for diabetics. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended. Keep out of reach of children.
1 To adjust the taste intensity to individual preferences dissolve in 125-200 ml of water.
Nutritional values of possibly added foods (e.g. milk) have to be taken into consideration additionally