IronMaxx Vitamin C 1000 – high dose!
Vitamin C is one of the best known and most important vitamins worldwide. The body cannot produce vitamin C itself, but is dependent on the supply from food. The best sources of vitamin C intake are raw fruits and vegetables. However, cooking them loses the vitamin C content, which means that the body cannot absorb enough vitamin C. In addition, there are people who have to do without vitamin C sources due to allergies or personal dislike. In both cases, additional supplementation is important.
Once the vitamin C level has been reached, the body has to maintain it, which, however, is not possible without further intake. Athletes who lose more vitamins and minerals through sweat or smokers whose vitamin C content is reduced with every cigarette have a higher vitamin C requirement.
For this reason, IronMaxx® created Vitamin C 1000 high dose . One capsule contains a whopping 1000mg of pure vitamin C , which should cover any athlete’s needs. There is also no need to worry about overdosing. Because vitamin C is water soluble, excess is simply excreted in the urine.
Vitamin C – the all-rounder!
Both athletes and non-athletes can benefit from vitamin C. Since our organism is constantly attacked by many different pathogens, vitamin C is essential to support our immune system . Furthermore, vitamin C contributes to normal muscle function , which is particularly important for athletes. Only a healthy muscle can perform over a period of time. So if you want to be active, especially in sports but also in your free time, you should pay attention to a needs-based vitamin C supply.
- The contained vitamin C contributes / increases
- – to a normal function of the immune system during and after intensive physical activity
- – to a normal collagen formation for a normal function of the blood vessels, the bones, the cartilage function, the gums, as well as the skin
- – to a normal energy metabolism
- – to a normal function of the nervous system
- – contributes to normal psychological function
- – contributes to normal function of the immune system
- – helps to protect the cells from oxidative stress
- – reduces tiredness and fatigue
- – helps iron absorption
There are no reviews yet.