FA XTREME NAPALM AMINO 13
The formula of FA XTREME NAPALM AMINO 13 dietary supplement is a carefully designed composition of the most essential amino acids, enriched with electrolytes and vitamin B6. The formula is dedicated to recreational exercisers and professional athletes who are looking for innovative solutions in sports supplementation. The product will be equally useful before and after training – the optimally selected proportions of the ingredients provide optimal support during more or less intensive psychophysical activity. The supplement does not contain sugar – the form of easily dissolvable powder allows you to prepare a refreshing drink with a fruity taste.
What are the benefits of FA XTREME NAPALM AMINO 13 ingredients?
- Each serving provides up to 13 valuable amino acids with magnesium, potassium and vitamin B6
- A complex of essential amino acids BCAA and EAA – main components of proteins which contribute to muscle formation, and which are believed to have a valuable role in protein synthesis or in reducing unfavourable consequences of strenuous physical activity.
- Arginine may be important in the context of increasing blood flow and nitric oxide resynthesis, which can result in e.g. muscle pump effect (vascularisation) and improvement of exercise parameters.
- L-Citrulline may affect blood pressure, performance during exercise and support the reduction of fatigue.
- Magnesium supports the reduction of feelings of fatigue, proper functioning of the neuromuscular system, protein synthesis, electrolyte balance, and contributes to maintaining optimal energy metabolism.
- Potassium has a positive effect on the functioning of the nervous system, supports normal muscle function, and enables the maintenance of normal blood pressure
- Vitamin B6 regulates hormonal activity, influences the normal production of red blood cells, and contributes to reducing feelings of fatigue and tiredness.