FA SUPER GREENS Detox
is a dietary supplement in the form of an easily dissolvable powder, which was developed for people seeking support for the natural pocesses of detoxification and cleansing of the body. It’s universal formula allows it to be use equally by women and men. The formula is a well-thought-out composition of plant extracts along with powdered fruit and vegetables and added fibre. The supplement contains only natural components, is free from added colors and sugar, and can be successfully used by vegans and vegetarians.
What are the benefits of FA SUPER GREENS Detox?
- A formula rich in natural components that purify the body of accumulated toxins and waste products
- A clever blend of various fruits, vegetables, algae and plants, which are used in the form of extracts and powders
- Ginkgo biloba is a source of valuable polyphenols with antioxidant properties[1,2]
- Maintaining and optimal supply of fiber can provide valuable support for metabolism including blood pressure, cholesterol levels and body weight
- Chlorella and spirulina are sources for numerous active ingredients including amino acids, phenols, proteins, vitamins or volatile compounds[4,5]
FA SUPER GREENS Detox – benefits
- Unique combination of fruit, vegetables, algae and many other components in the form of one product
- Detox, cleansing and support for the metabolism
- Valuable dietary supplement during weight loss and fat reduction
- Ideal for people changing their eating habits
- Natural taste makes it possible to use the product as and addition to other products or meals
- Easy solubility – quick preparation
- Completely natural formula – high quality ingredients, no added sugar and dyes
- Contains no animal by-products – suitable for vegans and vegetarians
What is the best way to combine FA SUPER GREENS Detox with?
Due to it’s natural flavour, SUPER GREENS Detox can be used as and addition to protein shakes (np. Whey protein) or gainers (np. XTREME Mass Effect). Futrthermore, FA Nutrition recommends it’s use together with vitamin and mineral complexes (np. Multivitamin AM + PM Formula), omega-3 fatty acids (np. Omega 3 2000) or fat burner supplements (np. Lipoburn czy XTREME Thyroburn).
- Bungau, Simona, et al. “Health benefits of polyphenols and carotenoids in age-related eye diseases.” Oxidative medicine and cellular longevity 2019 (2019).
- Gardner, Christopher D., et al. “Soy, garlic, and ginkgo biloba: their potential role in cardiovascular disease prevention and treatment.” Current atherosclerosis reports 5.6 (2003): 468-475.
- Boyer, Jeanelle, and Rui Hai Liu. “Apple phytochemicals and their health benefits.” Nutrition journal 3.1 (2004): 1-15.
- Andrade, L. M., et al. “Chlorella and spirulina microalgae as sources of functional foods.” Nutraceuticals, and Food Supplements 6.1 (2018): 45-58.
- Tang, Guangwen, and Paolo M. Suter. “Vitamin A, nutrition, and health values of algae: Spirulina, Chlorella, and Dunaliella.” Journal of Pharmacy and Nutrition Sciences 1.2 (2011): 111-118.