Aero2 Biogenics Supplement Citrulline Malate
It consists of l-citrulline acid added to it malic acid (apple acid), which increases the effectiveness of citrulline in raising strength and efficiency in exercise and enhancing the body’s production of energy.
What is l-citrulline?
Citrulline or l-citrulline is one of the non-essential amino acids that the body can produce and is found in abundance in watermelon, so it was called by this name in relation to watermelon in Latin (citrullus), because watermelon is the richest source of this amino acid.
How does L-citrulline work?
L-citrulline is an amino acid found in food, such as watermelon, and also made in the body. L-citrulline is converted in the body to another amino acid called arginine, and arginine is also converted to nitric oxide. L-citrulline may help increase the amount of components the body needs to make certain proteins. It also helps in expanding the veins and arteries to improve blood flow and pumping and reduce blood pressure.
Benefits of Citrulline Malate Supplement
After we knew the components of the citrulline malate supplement and knew that malic acid increases the effectiveness of the citrulline malate supplement, we will now learn about the benefits of citrulline for the body.
• Helps to get rid of toxic ammonia, which is a waste of protein use in the body.
• Very important to maintain the correct nitrogen level in the body.
• It increases the production of arginine in the body more than taking an arginine supplement itself.
• Supports all the vital processes that take place in the muscles.
• Helps to increase hormones, especially growth hormone.
• It improves men’s erection and their sexual performance.
• Supports and improves your performance during training.
• It improves blood pressure and heart health and protects against heart attacks.
• One of the most important supplements that increase the visibility of veins and arteries.
• It expands blood vessels, which improves the delivery and flow of blood loaded with oxygen and food to the muscles.
• Contributes to reducing cholesterol levels.
• Helps reduce blood pressure for patients with pressure because it expands the arteries.
• Contributes to raising the endurance of intense exercises and contributes to reducing muscle tension.
Take 3 capsules 3 times a day – before and after training, before sleep.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended