TRI CREATINE MALATE IN TABLETS
- 1100 MG OF TRICREATINE MALATE IN EACH TABLET
- 3300 MG OF PURE CREATINE IN DAILY DOSE
- CREATINE MALATE IN A HIGHLY BIOAVAILABLE FORM
- PROVIDES MALATE – AN INTERMEDIATE METABOLITE OF THE KREBS CYCLE
- 3 G OF CREATINE PER DAY INCREASES PHYSICAL PERFORMANCE IN SUCCESSIVE BURSTS OF SHORT-TERM, HIGH INTENSITY EXERCISE
- PRODUCT RECOMMENDED FOR INTERVAL TRAINING
- SUITABLE FOR VEGANS
- CONVENIENT FORM – TABLETS
TRICREATINE MALATE 1100 is a new creatine product supplied as pure tricreatine malate in tablet form. With such a molecule structure, every 3 creatine molecules supplied to the body are accompanied by one malic acid molecule, which participates in a metabolic pathway which leads to obtaining a high-energy ATP (adenosine triphosphate) molecule – the basic energy substrate for active muscles. However, malate is only an additional substance used to stabilise the molecule and increase its bioavailability to the body with Creatine being the key component in the product.
TRICREATINE MALATE 1100 supplies 3.3 g of pure creatine in its daily dose. While not an amino acid itself, creatine is produced in the body from the amino acids arginine, glycine, and methionine. Creatine may be the single most studied product in the history of food supplements. It became famous in 1990s, particularly as a natural way of improving sports performance and building fat-free body mass. Nowadays, it is also recommended in endurance training for short but intensive physical exercise, where daily ingestion of 3 g of pure creatine has been observed to increase the endurance of exercising adults.